Here is the newest member of our family. Troy surprised me with her yesterday. I have been wanting another bird for years, but since we are always moving, we just haven't had the right spot in the house to have a cage. Plus, the logistics of moving with a bird are rather interesting. So that brings you to the question of "if we are still in the Military and are still going to move in three years and definitely have a house that doesn't really have a spot for a cage, then why do we have a bird anyway?" Well, I guess Troy popped a screw loose!!! No, just teasing!
I guess the answer is, we are short-timers. We have only three years left until we are retired (yes, Troy is still a young buck. He will only be 40 when he retires from the Coast Guard!) So, being that close to the end does things to your self control and patience. And, after 17 years of being told what we can and can't have or do, you just kind of reach your limit. Since a bird is not drastic, and since he is such an awesome guy that loves me so much that he wants to shower me with joy, we now have Cutie Pie.
Cutie Pie got her name from the girls. They are into those girly names like Cutie Pie or Heart Flower or Pink Princess or Rainbow. So when they thought that a good name for a bird would be Cutie Pie, I had to agree.tweet tweet!!






No comments:
Post a Comment