12 years ago
Monday, October 13, 2008
Squeakers the Guinea Pig
Nelly REALLY wanted a hamster so we promised her that SOME day we would get her one. Well, this weekend I saw a guinea pig in the Animal Shelter add, stating that she was very friendly and was looking for a home. Naturally, being a sucker for animals, and having a daughter to use as an excuse to get one, I went to go see. I was greeted by a very sweet, very friendly, very easy going guinea pig. I have never owned one before and have no clue what they are like, so she may be typical of any other GP out there, but what I know is that she doesn't bite and she just sits there and let's you pick her up. Needless to say, Nelly was ecstatic when I brought her home and has taken over the responsibility of a GP owner quite willingly. Of course, it is only the first day, but we anticipate that she will be a perfect little GP keeper. Oh, and in case you were wondering, she was perfectly satisfied to switch from a hamster to a GP. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment