I just found these pictures from a few weeks ago when the kids made us dinner. We were having tacos, a family favorite, and I had a pretty decent headache and didn't feel like cooking, so knowing that it was a relatively easy meal to make, I set them to work. They did most of it all by themselves, with only a little bit of help from Dad. Nelly pitched in by setting the table but I didn't get my camera out on time to snap a picture of her. I am so excited to know that it won't be much longer before I can delegate meals to very capable hands!! They love to help, even with chores, so I pray that is something that they will always have - willing and servant hearts! I will always have these pictures as proof if they should want to deny that they ever had that willingness!!
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment